Into the Heart of the Sacred Valley with Raj Strom
April 25 - May 2
Is there something stirring in you that has been calling you to the Incan citadel of Machu Picchu and the ancient sites of the Sacred Valley of Peru? If journeying into the Sacred Valley of Peru has been on your bucket list, but you’ve been awaiting the right invitation, this may be it.
Join Raj Strom this April for a truly Magical Journey Yoga Retreat! Visit Cusco, Machu Picchu, have a New Moon ceremony in the Temple of the Sun. Explore the markets of P’isac. Get a private coca leaf reading with a Peruvian shaman, visit a Quechua mountain school with the heartfelt practice of ayni, an exchange with the children. Experience a group fire ceremony with a Q’ero, receive channeled activations in the ancient Incan Moray Circles. This retreat is designed to activate you and connect you into the energy of Pachamama – the heart chakra of the Earth. You will be experiencing multidimensional healing for yourself, the group, and the planet through sacred ceremony, energy work, channeling, and intuitive/spiritual development while being immersed in the richness of the Andean culture. This journey to the Sacred Valley of Peru is bringing together an incredible tapestry of souls to do some powerful planetary work!
• 8 days/7 nights in the Sacred Valley, with home base at Wilka T’Ika Wellness Retreat
• Channeled activations and ceremony at Machu Picchu, Korikancha Temple, Saksaywaman, P’isaq, Mornay Circles, Inti Punku, and Ollantaytampu
• Traditional coca-leaf ceremony
• Private coca-leaf reading with the authentic pakko, Qero healer
• Trip to a local Quechua mountain school
• Yoga classes at Willka T’ika Retreat Center.
• All meals at the retreat center and on tours, most of which are local, organically grown and vegetarian
• Accelerated growth, healing and expansion in a group of spectacular soul aligned people
• Shopping at local, indigenous markets
• Transportation to and from the airport (at selected times) and to all sites
• Local professions tour guide for the group
• Entrance fees to all sites