Your Retreat Journey Registration
It’s Time to Get Started!
To Register for a specific Retreat Journey please:
- Read the terms and conditions (below)
- Submit your online registration information (below)
- Submit your nonrefundable program deposit of $750 for a Willka T’ika Essential Wellness Retreat Program
Terms and Conditions
These paragraphs define our responsibility with respect to our journeys and contracted services. Please read carefully. Submission of the registration and payment of the required deposit represent acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
I will not hold Willka T’ika Essential Wellness and/or the Tour Leader or their officers or agents liable for loss or damage to baggage or property or for personal injury or death resulting from acts, omissions, or negligence of any provider of services or accommodations or due to other causes beyond the control of Willka T’ika Essential Wellness and/or the group leader, for loss or additional expenses or inconvenience resulting from acts or omissions of any carrier or any other supplier of services or facilities, or delays, cancellations, re-routings and any other action caused by weather, political disturbances, strikes, lockouts, riots, war, terrorist actions, insurrections or any other reason.
Willka T’ika Essential Wellness may, in its sole discretion, cancel or change the schedule of all or any part of any program or extension if it considers such action to be in the general interest of participants or their safety, and I waive all claims against Willka T’ika Essential Wellness and/or the Tour Leader arising from such actions or decisions. Willka T’ika Essential Wellness reserves the right to substitute guides and to alter the itinerary when necessary. All prices quoted are valid at the time of publication and every effort is made to honor the original published pricing; extraordinary circumstances may warrant revisions and Willka T’ika Essential Wellness reserves the right to revise final pricing when necessary.
I undertake the following obligations: To declare any known illnesses or pre-existing health conditions and to seek medical assurance that it is safe to partake in a journey of this nature; To accept this legal waiver prior to the commencement of services contracted; to accurately and completely furnish any personal information requested by Willka T’ika Essential Wellness and/or the Tour Leader for the purposes of organizing tour services;
- To carefully review all information furnished about the requested journey;
- To understand as thoroughly as possible the physical and mental demands of and risks to be encountered during travel; to properly equip myself for the journey;
- To respect the customs of areas visited and to refrain from antisocial conduct during the trip;
- To follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with direction from the Willka T’ika Essential Wellness guide;
- To always respect the rights and privacy of other participants.
- At Willka T’ika Essential Wellness’s discretion a participant may be asked to leave the tour or may be disallowed from attending specific segments of the tour if Willka T’ika Essential Wellness deems participation to be potentially detrimental to the group or to the individual participant.
Cancellation Policy: Full payment for all service is due sixty days prior to Journey start date. For cancellations received sixty days or earlier from start date of Journey, we refund all but the $750 or $1000 non-refundable deposit. There is no refund for cancellations made within sixty days of start date. Because our prepayments are not refundable other than under the circumstances listed here within, our cancellation policy must be firm and we strongly recommend the purchase of adequate travel insurance.
I will not hold Willka T’ika Essential Wellness and/or the Tour Leader or their officers or agents responsible for any losses or expenses incurred resulting from a cancellation of my trip, due to accident, sickness, stolen or damaged baggage, or any default of a common carrier (air line, train, bus, etc.) whether it be a result of insolvency, bankruptcy, or another financial difficulty, or resulting from any other travel supplier-related problem.