Pachamama FAM Program
Use Coupon “PachaFam” to join this
6 Day Andean Wellness Program
The Pachamama Familiarization program allows travel professionals to
experience the best of Andean Culture and Wellness.
The special program includes:
Five Nights Luxury Shared Accommodations at Willka Tika Wellness Center
Four Wellness Days, Including Daily Yoga Classes and Local Hikes
Three Fresh Organic, Vegetarian Farm-to-Table Meals Each Day
Two Excursions: Pisaq Ruins and a Local Elementary School
One Group Transfer to/from Cusco and the Sacred Valley
2020 Full Immersion Andean Wellness Program: 6 days in the Sacred Valley
Willka Tika provides ideal access to Machu Picchu and Incan sites including the sacred Incan Sun Temple of P’isaq and the Salt Mines of Maras. Take an afternoon to experience “Andean Wellness” or explore nearby local Andean craft markets, where you’ll find alpaca textiles, handmade jewelry, and traditional crafts from local artisans.
- Friday, July 31: Meet in Cusco for a full immersion of the Incan capital and its cuisine
- Saturday, August 1: Journey to the Sacred Valley, stopping for a picnic above Sacsaywaman ruins
- Sunday, August 2: Focus on Andean Wellness with a welcome blessing from a special Q’ero healer
- Monday, August 3: Discover the community and crafts of Urubamba after hiking to the Salt Mines of Maras
- Tuesday, August 4: Engage with a local school children before exploring Pisaq’s mighty ruins and famous markets
- Wednesday, August 5: Optional excursion to Machu Picchu or return to Cusco
“We had a wonderful experience at Willka T’ika, exploring the gardens full of flowers, sharing herbal teas by the fireplace in the lounge and in our spacious room full of light with views of the mountains. Peaceful, welcoming and you do not even have to do yoga!”
Nadia Le Bon, Mountain Lodges of Peru
Ayni with Local Community
For those who join our signature Magical Journey programs, we organize visits focusing on meaningful interaction and exchange or “ayni” with local Quechua communities, supported by our non-profit Willka T’ika Children’s Fund. With advance notice, we arrange visits to local schools for an unforgettable heart-opening visit in high mountain regions.
Willka T’ika’s guests enjoy participating in traditional sacred rituals offered by local healers to honor Pachamama, Mother Earth and the Apus, Mountain Spirits. Healing treatments can be requested on-site at Willka T’ika spa and Andean ceremonies can be booked with advance notice.
Andean Spa Services
Professional local therapists offer Willka T’ika guests a full menu of optional therapeutic Andean SPA treatments, including massage, reflexology and facials. Crystal light therapy sessions and outdoor floral solar baths under the southern night skies are also available. Services may be scheduled individually by appointment once at Willka T’ika.
Yoga, Dance, and More
Two beautiful sunlit yoga studios with hardwood floors are fully equipped with mats, blankets, blocks and accessories. Both are heated and have sound systems, and are available to registered guests for personal practice when not in scheduled use. Private yoga instruction, depending on availability of local instructor, can be arranged for an additional fee.
Seven Chakra Gardens
Each garden contains flowers, symbols, shapes, sculptures, and medicinal plants that resonate with one of yoga’s classic seven chakras, or energy centers, of the human body, offering healing support and peaceful energy. Meditate, do yoga, write, read, paint, mindfully walk or simply relax in the abundant beauty, and directly connect with Nature and Pachamama—Mother Earth. The Crown Chakra garden includes an ancient pre-Incan Lucuma tree, that is still fruit-bearing.
Explore Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley
Guided tours & wonderful hiking opportunities are offered at spectacular ancient Incan sites including Machu Picchu, Saksaywayman, Moray Circles, Pisaq, Maras, Ollantaytambo & more. Zip lining, horseback riding and river rafting are nearby activities that can be arranged with Wilka T’ika’s on-site concierge service.
Breathtaking Local Hikes
Willka T’ika is only a short hike from the spectacular Salts Mines of Maras and other local treasures. Ask for a delicious organic box lunch to take with you as you hike up the Sacred Valley and explore these magical sites. Walk or take a moto-taxi into the nearby town of Urubamba to visit local restaurants, a famous ceramics studio, and an alpaca wool factory.
Willka T’ika offers an environment of refined sustainable luxury:
- Dedicated professional Quechua staff, most of whom have been with Willka T’ika since its founding in 1994, offer exceptional attentive & caring service to guests.
- Kitchen chefs serve delicious organic vegetarian cuisine, harvested daily from Willka T’ika’s herb & vegetable gardens and greenhouses.
- Guest rooms and facilities are constructed of all-natural local materials, including local stone and adobe bricks. Willka T’ika’s own artist has decorated its walls with colorful Andean motifs.
- The main building includes a spacious living room with a fireplace, a bar and dining area overlooking the gardens. There are separate library and music rooms, each with fireplaces, ideal for quiet contemplation.
- Pathways wind through the renowned lush Seven Chakra Gardens to rooms & facilities, including our Andean spa, secluded solar baths, and crystal light therapy room.
- Two multi-purpose, state-of-the-art Yoga Studios are available to registered guests for personal practice when not in scheduled use.
- All profits from our unique jewelry & local crafts store support our non-profit Willka Tika Children’s Fund.
Address: Paradero Rumichaka, Urubamba 08660, Cusco, Peru
Willka T’ika sits at the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Inka, in one of the earth’s most energetically charged, culturally rich settings. Willka T’ika, meaning “sacred flower” in Quechua, is located at Paradero Rumichaka, 2 kilometers north of Urubamba, a 75-minute drive from the Cusco airport en route to Machu Picchu, and a 30-minute drive from Ollantaytambo train station and the trains to Machu Picchu.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Stunning Retreat Center in the Sacred Valley
Exquisite gardens, elegantly designed and spacious rooms, excellent food and incredible support with guides, staff, visits/ ceremony with a local shaman, and more.
A Bit of Heaven on Earth.
Stepping through Willka Tika’s gate was like entering Paradise.The Garden of Eden had nothing on this marvelous place.
The accommodations were excellent. the service was superb. the location and the gardens were magical.
Words can never even get close...
…to how amazing this place is! Willka T’ika is the most healing and magnificent retreat space I have ever visited. There are no words that will ever accurately represent how remarkable this place is.
The ultimate retreat destination!
An exceptional place where no detail has been overlooked. The staff is incredibly kind and discreet. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable.